~[untouchables]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~[untouchables]

UT99|sa|IG|CTF|zp|clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corvs
GoDlikE
GoDlikE
Corvs

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 824

~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won Empty
PostSubject: ~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won   ~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Well here we go...
Today we had fun war agaist oD....
20:41:18- [u]Corvs so we can all play on mid now then?
20:41:28- siboy If you want tho

So game started siboy lames like always...his stupid laming on mid...i think i dont need to explain it because you all know it already
We were just ready to play thier style which is very well known in sniper community...their laming dm....when we started too playing their tactic...just siboy and the rest failed
It was 3:0 for ~[u]. and 1#RAGE QUIT by Sangraal
~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won Shot0147hl4
It is still 3:0 we are trying to cap...flag is before our base right low..2#RAGE QUIT by Sangraal

~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won Shot0148og0
siboy was on thier left low...just my ownage shoot and return
3# RAGE QUIT by Sangraal

~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won Shot0151jp6
He left and rejoined too many times...i didnt make all screens if i will do i can upload them for one week
4#RAGE QUIT by Element without come back
~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won Shot0153ur4
Their sub was bored of this game because Element didnt comeback...maybe lagged out...so thier sub also lagged out
5#RAGE QUIT devil without comeback
~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won Shot0154kh7
Here you can see he is realy out..how i said maybe he lagged out
~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won Shot0155az8
6# we decided...we dont need to beat them more 7:0 is good enought already and play 3 vs 5 it isnt fun...
~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won Shot0156xu2

What i can see...it was fun for us i dont know how for oD...but it was funny...oD can thanks to their a KID aka siboy...we after this we played agaist xS| you can ask them it was nice and clear game without laming like this one....i hope you will grow up one day siboy...dont try make us angry again
Back to top Go down

~[u]. vs oD 1:0 won
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~[untouchables] :: UT99 section~Clan part :: ~[u].War ResultS...-
Jump to: