~[untouchables]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~[untouchables]

UT99|sa|IG|CTF|zp|clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sensation wants to join

Go down 
+3
n3o2k7
sp4nk
Sensation
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sensation
N0tHinG
N0tHinG

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 14

Sensation wants to join Empty
PostSubject: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:38 pm

Hello,

i have been playing with dnl and i would like to become a [u] member. my main game is ICTF but i can adapt to sniper aswell. i have had a few insta clans which are good and i can either play attack or defence it is up to you guys i really dont care lol.

Name= Tom

nick= Sensation

age= 15

country= England

hobbies= UT and Footie and Cricket

Role= Atack or defence
Back to top Go down
sp4nk
SkillEd
SkillEd

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 275

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:44 pm

hi in wich clans u were? how long u play? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sensation
N0tHinG
N0tHinG

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:16 am

i have been in, -eQ-., ]HD[, e3, ~{U}-{¢}-{A}~ and my own clan i used to run. i have been playin 2 years now and i mostly play defence. i was in uca ages ago but left cos the leader was pathetic. how about you?
Back to top Go down
n3o2k7
SkillEd
SkillEd
n3o2k7

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 290

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:17 am

hi
gg today:D
Sensation wants to join 2on2
Back to top Go down
http://unreal.com.pl
sp4nk
SkillEd
SkillEd

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 275

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:54 pm

mhm 55 frags died 200 scratch
Back to top Go down
zrt`
AdepT
AdepT

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 360

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:05 pm

sp4nk wrote:

mhm it's not so bad , especially when u play with PL laggers <3 Sensation wants to join 388397

But I think he need more training if we want to join [u] .
Too early for him imo .. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Corvs
GoDlikE
GoDlikE
Corvs

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 824

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:49 pm

zrt` wrote:
sp4nk wrote:

mhm it's not so bad , especially when u play with PL laggers <3 Sensation wants to join 388397

But I think he need more training if we want to join [u] .
Too early for him imo .. Crying or Very sad
Well It isnt only about skills..It is about his attcide and also how much he can be loyal...
I wana see his game too Razz
We will test you mate idle in our channel #untouchables.ut
Back to top Go down
Corvs
GoDlikE
GoDlikE
Corvs

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:49 pm

Sensation wrote:
i have been in, -eQ-., ]HD[, e3, ~{U}-{¢}-{A}~ and my own clan i used to run. i have been playin 2 years now and i mostly play defence. i was in uca ages ago but left cos the leader was pathetic. how about you?
eQ nice clan Smile i was in too Razz
Back to top Go down
Jesus`
S0mEthInG
S0mEthInG

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 85

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:12 pm

Hmm 21% d'eff is really really low skilled. I think you need to improve first Wink
Back to top Go down
Sensation
N0tHinG
N0tHinG

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:54 pm

yeh ok, was pretty poor game to be honest. 2v2 arent really my strongest point because i gotta do two roles in 1 match. lets see how the 5v5 goes and go from there? thanks for all ur comments i shall act on them cheers
Back to top Go down
Keizer
ExPeriEnCeD
ExPeriEnCeD

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 236

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:57 pm

ye idd , i would like to see you in a 5v5 . Like corvs sayd idle in #untouchables and someone of [u] will ask you.
Back to top Go down
Corvs
GoDlikE
GoDlikE
Corvs

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:49 am

Keizer wrote:
ye idd , i would like to see you in a 5v5 . Like corvs sayd idle in #untouchables and someone of [u] will ask you.
I played with him in mix and he isnt bad.
Just lil training and TS mate
BTW this game sucks next time need get better server Razz
Back to top Go down
Sensation
N0tHinG
N0tHinG

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:46 pm

haha yeh all the bastards wanted to do is vote map when they were losing =.=. a well, battered them. ummm yeh i have TS but not always avail on it like i told you... never played that sniper before so it was a first time i ever done it. lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Corvs
GoDlikE
GoDlikE
Corvs

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Sensation wrote:
haha yeh all the bastards wanted to do is vote map when they were losing =.=. a well, battered them. ummm yeh i have TS but not always avail on it like i told you... never played that sniper before so it was a first time i ever done it. lol! cheers
Welcome to sniper world mate ! Basketball cheers santa king
Back to top Go down
Sensation
N0tHinG
N0tHinG

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:31 pm

mwahaha ta matey. was well fun shooting peoples heads off i must do it more often rather than blow them to smitharines hahaha. Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sensation
N0tHinG
N0tHinG

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:33 pm

Good game tonight guys Very Happy. loved to play with you all =]. maybe i keep playing with you guys cos its so much fun we all get along =]. thanks for the cover it helped me alot hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensation wants to join   Sensation wants to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sensation wants to join
Page 1 of 1