>>>Your UT history<<<

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BLizz^rD
AnDr0mEdA~

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 491

PostSubject: >>>Your UT history<<<   Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:43 pm

hi all I stoled this on KwR forum but I would like hear history of you all...

here is my...:

I began play ut before year but ok...

I began around 15.7. 2006 ...

I was on holiday at my father's home..I wanted play nw on gamepark.cz.(I knew NOTHING)Some irc,msn etc LOl what is it.I was totally naab.

So i played some games on gamepark.cz (nw)..Then I spoke to Legendary ^^(My friend in real life) ,,come play with me''..But he answered NO I am on some server its called TR ...just come there its sniper mode...I told to him LOL it must be boring...But i went there ...On first view it was boring but over some time later I killed first person then i did Double kill and I loved sniper ^^..

In this time legi was already in YnC clan...And because we wanted play together I joined to ync...It was something beautifel..I learned so many things..work on forums,HLSW,msn ..I added more and more IPs,I trained everyday ...I think i played 25/7 xD ..I remember like some ppls asked me if I sleep sometimes...

Anyway me and legi ...we still trained and when I was 4th-8th place on server i was happy..some time later I began be first sometimes and i skilled more and more...when i saw uL players like Hu uTa or kwR MorMor they always owned and wasa first ...i wanted be like they

I became ,,experienced''...We recruited players to clan,tryed do trainings etc.Very Happy...I remember all in clan were active very Smile...We was online on Skype and every night we were talking about everything...So i found new friends on internet..

I knew only TR server,later snipermania..uL players were legends for me..they always came and owned...Legi told me there is some clan which is stronger then uL ...I didnt trust ...

On end of holiday ync had around 30 players(we were totally noobs) and i thought i am good player Smile...Then I had to go back at my home where i waited on connection..

So i went to inactive on 2 months....

Around 15.10. I got net and i came back...Ync was down...legi left(created TSC)so me and richmond made better clan..We recruited Swod,FoXs,z3r0^,rappa and later ZiniDani,also Ir0nFist played for us...It was really gold time for ync...Then we had some problems and all left...

btw my friend Ir0nFist told me about irc and pugs...I remember my first pug where i played with sniperwolf..I was really nervous.here begins new age for me...I think I skilled hard on pug..There I also found new friends...

KwR clan(never had problems with these guys,also 3*T,BSC,xS,LS,SsK-I finally saw them in game)...

Anyway...

Again clan was down..So I again tryed make better clan..I remember zero came back and we recruited windy with Heads,nudla and we again played...Forum was again active...SOme time later we recruited legi ,ape ,snakey,tnt,spank and we trained a lot...

Over year in YnC -my first clan....I left
Our leader was inactive,z3r0 -second leader I hated him for his leaving from games..so...

I created ~[u]. -where I play with friends and I have fun Smile
I still skill on pugs ^^..train teamplay with my clan ...this is good age for me Smile...

So from such noob is today good flag carrier with some experiences Smile

Best think for me is that today I know whole sa comunity,i know many forums wgf,ssk,unl,kwr,xS--i like visit this forums oh and for sure ~[u]. forum ^^..

btw I learned speak english alot..Before i couldnt really nothing...Yes today my english sux too but it isnt so bad like beforE Very Happy

N0tHinG
N0tHinG

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 40

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:59 pm

didnt read it all because u bored me blizz Razz, but seems like a nice story didnt no u knew legy in real life though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azrail
AdepT
AdepT

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 384

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:59 pm

sunny they are best m8s right ?:Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sp4nk
SkillEd
SkillEd

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 275

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:44 am

i started in 2003 i was in uw u\v sado with lamu and vulcano and saturnino and 2004 joined kiss i was {kiss}sp4nk when clan died i was co leader then end 2004 build my own funclan 3o

then i left ut for working in caraiba during 6 months when i was back i loosed all my skill mouse and ut setting

now im a noob and im in [u] just before u i was in ync then when ync splitted i follow blizz the gay in his pokemon adventure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danel
AdepT
AdepT

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 401

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:55 pm

my first clan was -[ScX]-, next .|ccm|. and {KISS}. I had too my clan ;p FxC clan ;p sT and now u

N0tHinG
N0tHinG

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 34

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:51 pm

started UT in 2004, i was {K2}, and in 2004 / 2007 i was ~{CEC}.

And now people call me cheater and dislike me and think that i'm a DD.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.synergyut.com
Ne..`
S0mEthInG
S0mEthInG

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 74

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:18 pm

lol first time telling my history lesson Razz i cant remember all o fit but owell
I started off playing in a server called {Warthogs} in october 2005 and it was all redeemers and strageloves but after a few weeks i got told that there was somink called sniper arena so i played on two spedific servers SMI and TR and i met one of my 1st m8s lol Coldfusion and we created a clan called ~FaF~ Frags and Flags Laughing it died in a few weeks and then it was reborn as [NbK] Naatural born killas but some guy called Coldfusion killed it........
Then i met another guy called Legendary and he was always on SMI and TR and afta a few days me and him became gd m8s and he askd me 2 join YnC by then i was using name SuPreMe but afta a few months i left along side with legendary then there was a clan called Mp3 i was ZoLo.Mp3 which was the old xS which was lead by i think Redshark n Ro$$o but they died in about 3months and then there was this guy called Bibo06 and me him legy n some other guys craeted T$C Training sniper Clan then we changed it to ~{Pu$}~ i 4got what it was called legy mite know.... Any way in about late2006/2007 [NSC] was made by me n Legy/TaL and it was going well and i decided 2 change my name 2 Ne..` then we recruited our 3rd member apeNootje and then RsBlackman and Azrail along side with bibo they were all the members in the first month and then.....iv skipeed parts i got lol Laughing then we logged our forum onto wgf and i was told about the Az incident then every1 was upset and i herd legy was crying lol! then about 4weeks later i had left the clan and TaL kept it running for a few weeks then they died....... i was clanless for about a few months then i joined XsT n i relised wtf was i doing n created TsT they died for inactivity then bunny fused it with SSA n they created Ns natural snipers
WHAT A BORING LIFE lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunny
N0tHinG
N0tHinG

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:41 pm

danel wrote:
my first clan was -[ScX]-, next .|ccm|. and {KISS}. I had too my clan ;p FxC clan ;p sT and now u

i was in FxC to Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apeNootje
AdepT
AdepT

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 355

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:49 am

First time i played UT was about 6 years ago. But that wasn't for long cause my pc sucked and internet connection sucked at that time, so i never played it agein and in time even lost it somewhere. Untill about 1,5 years ago a friend (in real live) of mine called HAMMER gave it to me again and introdused me to SA.
At first i played only on snipermania and TR were i lamed, chased, etc. (everybody has to begin somewhere). And after a while I got the hang of CTF and I met my first UT friend legendary who also asked my to join his new clan {TSC}. But after a short period of time the clan died already. Since then Legendary asked me to join PuS and then GSW but I didn't (I don't know why).
I went on playing on Snipermania and TR and After a while of silence Legendary asked me to join [NSC], which I did. From that point on I met many great people a few allready named by Ne.... But after a long fight, within and against the rest of the UT world, the clan I loved died also.
After a while and be asked a few time by SpyzzZ i decided to join |SOD|. But it wasn't like i hoped for, so a left.
Meanwhile Legendary asked me to join YnC", which I did and also got to know Blizzard and Zero. Unfortunaly the clan split in halve and I had to choose between YnC" and ~[u]. My choise was and still is ~[u] because I still believe in loyalty and friendship (even when it's allmost extincted).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zrt`
AdepT
AdepT

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 360

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:57 am

I play since 2006 . I played Low grav. in H$T since the begin to the end of the clan with my best UT m8s Gimb-gay-WaCkO , Devil(TJS) and Hernandez
Now I play in ng since 6 months and joined ~[u]. ftw :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azrail
AdepT
AdepT

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:45 am

well my ut live started at LG with the clan <{B|D}> later the LG comunity died so i changed to ng and started to play on public and a couple of friends ape are legy tal etc asked me to join [NSC] and i did so i was member there for a long time but then i got an incident so i needed to leave the clan so after that incident i was clanless all the time then i crossed over to insta and am playing insta everyday and sunny made an insta clan called S!K and joined that but the clan died real quick so am here now clanless and playing public on tammy iffh quicknet fraggazone etc

PS: i want to play olmost everyime sniper but there are no games in wich i can play Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunny
N0tHinG
N0tHinG

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:53 pm

played since 1999,, joineded thousands of clans (mostly made them Razz )

played zark for about 4/5 years, ig/sa, bt, jailbreak, monster hunt, zark camper ive played everything but now focusing on BT more Smile

met many people in my time but still all my favourite players are from zark. but all quit UT or gone to other mods and ive lost contact with them Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danel
AdepT
AdepT

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:55 pm

[L][Sunny][$] wrote:
danel wrote:

i was in FxC to Wink
realy ?Razz what's ur nick in FxC? i was leader fxc ;p and i made this clan ;p

N0tHinG
N0tHinG

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:59 pm

i no u was im not dumb i do remember people,, i cant remember my nick in FxC probaly =[FxC]=Magic or MagicGate`
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danel
AdepT
AdepT

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:43 pm

yes i remember Very Happy

N0tHinG
N0tHinG

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:33 pm

[L4PD]Danel` ?
Back to top Go down
helium
S0mEthInG
S0mEthInG

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 99

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:38 pm

I started UT like 3 years ago (Wow, it's going fast) and I started one night when I was bored and I saw my brother play it. It didn't take long before I got kind of in to the community and started talking on forums..
I used to be a very, very bad player. Even that bad that I thought I was gonna quit the game.. Anyway, after a few months I joined a clan called -]L4PD[- with the nick "K_S_LilBro" (K_S Stands for Kill_Storm, which was my brothers nick) and I got to play some, but back then I still sucked and I never got to play any clanwars with L4PD so I left the clan and joined my very first stable clan. CK (Czech Knights) I loved everyone in that clan more than most RL people (nerd) and everything was good. CK started getting more and more non-czech players, so they changed their name to Cyber Nights. I had a great time in that clan and I will never, ever forget the members in it.

After a while I started playing Normal Weapons, and I was getting better pretty quickly, and I joined a few clans on it. After a while my aim suddenly got really good, so I enjoyed laming alot and I did not play very fair. I joined clans like .oR and unLeashed, but didn't feel 100% comfortable in these clans, so I thoght I'd move on and here I am, in xS. Probably the coolest clan ever. I enjoy playing with them and even though I am sucking they're always positive. "Come on helium", "Nice helium, you own!" etc..

I have also tried out for insta clans like cNp, but went inactive after a while so I never had time to finish my trial.

Yep, story sucks, I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BLizz^rD
AnDr0mEdA~

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 491

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:17 pm

not heli ...good story

AdepT
AdepT

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:37 pm

Runner` wrote:
[L4PD]Danel` ?
yes why ?:>

N0tHinG
N0tHinG

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:19 am

danel wrote:
Runner` wrote:
[L4PD]Danel` ?
yes why ?:>

OMG Shocked Shocked i can't believe it Shocked Shocked

Long time i don't see you Shocked Shocked

do you remember ?

Back to top Go down
danel
AdepT
AdepT

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:09 pm

u was too in l4pd??? lol mr_oizo :DD he was in fxc Shocked lol very old screen ;p

AdepT
AdepT

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:29 am

i played a game with u guys once but i dont remember Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ne..`
S0mEthInG
S0mEthInG

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 74

PostSubject: Re: >>>Your UT history<<<   Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:45 pm